Booking at the Sant'Andrea hospital
To book a consultation at professor Fabio Santanelli's ambulatory c/o the Sant'Andrea hospital it is necessary to contact the toll-free number 80.33.33 (Re-CUP), or to go to the front office located inside the hospital itself. A prescription for VISITA DI CHIRURGIA PLASTICA (COD.CP1) (PLASTIC SURGERY CONSULTATION, CODE CP1) from your general practitioner is also required.
How to make your booking
- contact the Re-CUP at the toll-free number 80.33.33, from monday to friday from 7.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m., or on saturday from 7.30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- or go to the CUP front office located inside the hospital, bringing the prescription, from monday to friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. or on saturday from 8 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
What is needed for your booking
- European Health Insurance Card
- Personal data and residence
- Prescription from your general practitioner